Security Operations Analyst
Office location- Fully Remote / Cambridge
I am currently working with an industry front-runner that are seeking to add to their analyst department. This role is for a Security Operations Analyst who will be working amongst like-minded specialists that seek to operate the most exciting applications that my client has to offer.
Do you have Microsoft 365 experience, and are you seeking a full-time remote role? Our client is looking for a Security Operations Analyst, and the position comes with a salary of up to £35,000 per annum and an attractive benefits package.
If you have a background in support, deployment or security operations and would like to expand your skills in a Microsoft focused security role this could be the position for you.
As a Microsoft Gold partner my client will invest heavily in training and provide the time and support for you to achieve accreditation's from Microsoft Security Operations Analyst through to Microsoft Certified Security Administrator Associate.
Role & Responsibilities
* Receipt and categorisation of initial event, incident and requests from customers
* Provide initial triage and trigger escalation/assignment as appropriate
* Investigation of event alerts and liaising with the customer to confirm closure
Skills & Qualifications
* Understanding of Information Security principles.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to install security software and applications.
* Technical understanding of IT infrastructure (any of the following): Microsoft 365 suite, Azure Active Directory, Azure portal
* Previous experience in a SOC or security team
* Experience with a Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolset. (e.g. Azure Sentinel)
* Experience with EDR tools
* Microsoft certifications
* Salary for this role is up to £35,000 as well as great benefits package.
* 33 holiday shifts per annum
* Westfield Health Membership (offering cash-back on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
* Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
* 6-month probation period
* Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
* Referral Scheme
* Continual Training and Career Development
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 01913386635 for a confidential chat. There are limited interview slots and interviews are already taking place. If you are interested get in touch now!
LinkedIn - (2) Nana Osei Kofi-Poku | LinkedIn