Office location- Fully Remote / Cambridge
I am currently working with an industry front-runner that are seeking to add to their technical department. This role is for a Technical Consultant who will be working amongst like-minded specialists that seek to operate the most exciting applications that my client has to offer.
Do you have Microsoft 365 experience, and are you seeking a full-time remote role? Our client is looking for a Technology Consultant, and the position comes with a salary of up to £60,000 per annum and an attractive benefits package. There will be occasional travel to customer sites with this role.
As a Technology Consultant, you will use your experience and knowledge of Microsoft cloud architecture, administration and best practice recommendations to assist customers with the design, development and deployment of Microsoft 365 and Azure and Windows Server solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Hands on delivery of all project-based assignments within your team including consultancy, migrations and customer workshops.
* Facilitate client planning meetings and articulate pros & cons of design/architecture decisions.
* Demonstrate strong customer relationship skills and a willingness to lead customers through challenging projects.
* Provide knowledge handover and training to other members of the Technical Team as required.
* Act as a mentor to other Engineers and assist them with any queries with which they require support.
* Research products, technologies, solutions and/or approaches to enhance the customer engagement and work to develop standards for the guidance of others.
* Maintain and develop your own knowledge in light of technological developments, best business practice and the business objectives.
Skills & Qualifications
* Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
* Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
* Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
* Salary for this role is up to £60,000 as well as great benefits package.
* 33 days annual leave allowance per year (25 days standard plus 8 bank holidays)
* Westfield Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
* Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
* 3-month probation period
* Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 01913386635 for a confidential chat. There are limited interview slots and interviews are already taking place. If you are interested get in touch now!
LinkedIn - (2) Nana Osei Kofi-Poku | LinkedIn