Job Description - M365 Technical Lead
A fantastic opportunity for a specialist in M365 and Power Platform to join a government body, delivering bespoke end to end solutions across the M365 stack with a particular focus within the Microsoft Power Platform. You will have the chance to work on the architecture and integration of Power Platform solutions, as well as touching on other strategic platforms such as Servicenow and Salesforce, working on architectural strategy and roadmaps to take complete ownership of this department.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create architectural strategies to utilise the Power Platform to it's full potential.
* Take ownership of the M365 technology stack to deliver bespoke solutions.
* Mentor the junior members of the team and act as the escalation point of complex issues, as well as upskilling the team where needed.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Power Platform and M365 architecture.
* Confident in communicating with internal stakeholders up to C-suite level.
* Able to manage a small team of developers and consultants.
* Great benefits package including pension scheme, bonus and more.
* Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology.
* Brilliant team and a great atmosphere.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365 or Power Platform then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.