As part of an organisation-wide technology transformation programme, organisation are replacing their existing legacy CRM database with Microsoft Dynamics 365 across multiple business functions within the organisation, including:
* Fundraising, Donors, and Supporter Engagement
* Marketing and Memberships
* Advice Services
* Political Campaigning
* Frontline support delivery services, including Helplines and more.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will develop positive working relationships with internal stakeholders to assess their technology and support needs, supporting colleagues to embrace new technologies and capabilities of the Dynamics365 CRM solution, providing guidance and support into adopt new ways of working.
* You will providing inspiriting and motivating leadership to my team to get the best out of them and to contribute to their professional development.
* You will research and investigate innovative solutions in response to users and business needs.
* You are a comfortable leader of conversations and meetings, facilitating such events to achieve objectives, ensuring everyone is included and technical language is appropriate for the audience.
* You will challenge the status quo when you eel there is a better way, supporting the organisation and its staff to improve existing business processes which leverage the power of Dynamics 365.
* You proactively identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, introducing new technologies, procedures, and automated solutions to deliver improvements.
* You bring teams/individuals together to introduce change and progress
* You can manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers to ensure their performance and offering is in line with our standards and meeting the needs of our customers.
* You manage, assess, and drive-up the performance of service desk colleagues.
* You will develop and manage progress of a CRM product roadmap to ensure the systems I manage are responsive to changing needs, new technologies, and the ambitions of the end users.
* You get my hands dirty when you need to, and you have the confidence and knowledge to support with the teams responsibility to remotely diagnose, triage and resolve a range of technology-related issues.
* You manage my team effectively, supporting them to prioritise work, overcome obstacles, deliver value to the organisation and to ultimately thrive in their roles.
* You can effectively breakdown any apathy/misunderstanding towards data and CRM systems through the education and upskilling of all staff.
* You actively seek and provide opportunities for collecting constructive feedback to inform the ongoing development of our CRM solutions, supporting users to clearly define and prioritise requirements that contribute to the CRM product roadmap.
Skills & Qualifications
* Have experience and comprehensive knowledge of the Dynamics365 platform and its capabilities.
* You are proficient in using key business software, including Microsoft Office, SharePoint, PowerBI, DevOps, Azure, PowerApps/Power Platform.
* You have significant experience working as a senior leader to improve data quality, usability and user experience, and business intelligence.
* You have Excellent communication, people management and planning skills; ability to influence, persuade and interact effectively.
* You have experience of managing change at an operational level, with proven success in bringing about positive change across the organisation.
* You have the ability to drive performance and operations towards pro activity, and away from re activity.
* You are solution focused, undeterred by barriers to meeting objectives, challenging the status-quo and finding new, better ways of doing things.
* Previous experience in the charity, non-profit or education sectors.
* A background in managing the implementation and/or continuous development of a Dynamics365 based CRM solution.
* An excellent grasp of project management methodologies and associated skills