Business Intelligence Consultant - Aarhus:
One of my longstanding clients is growing their BI team!
A leading force in ERP, CRM, IoT and BI solutions, they aim to be 'a one stop shop' for technical implementations. By providing expert knowledge and experience to be able to leverage their customers solutions to best match the needs!
I am looking for someone who is ready to take action with BI, creating new insight through visualisations and advanced reporting solutions. By applying Power BI and it's low-code application to create a coherent and interactive data solution.
For this role you will work in a cross collaborative function with the ERP team to customise and optimise, playing a key role in the customer's journey.
Role and Responsibility:
* Be an ambassador for the customer journey
* Highlight the value behind well reported data
* Guide and advise through workshops and reporting
* Work closely data gateways and data flows to optimise the reporting solution
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience with Power BI
* Knowledge of SQL and ETL practices
* Familiar with how to source data and transform in Power BI
* Previous experience working with stakeholders to translate and communicate the data
* Ability to communicate in Danish
* Become a key figure for both customers and technical team
* Join a data driven family who promote cross collaboration
* High emphasis on social events and team building
If you want to learn more - let's chat!
📧 - email@example.com
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48