Power BI Developer
I am currently working a financial management consultancy who are looking to grow their current team of consultants. In this role your responsibilities will be split between implementation of client projects and delivering training to clients on the use of Power BI and other BI tools. You will have the opportunity to work on end-to-end delivery on projects that will focus on back-end development and front-end data visualisation, whilst also being given the correct coaching to build any knowledge gaps you may have in these areas. When delivering training you will use pre-existing material to train people on the basics of Power BI as part of the organisations pre-sales activity.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Work as part of a close knit team to ensure timely delivery on client projects.
* Engage with stakeholder to gather requirements when it comes to Power BI reporting needs.
* Extract data from various sources, undertake the needed transformations and load into Power BI
* Deliver training programs and workshops to external stakeholders using in house Power BI training guides.
This is a salaried role paying up to £35,000 per year depending on experience. This is a predominantly remote role, but you would be required to work on client sites if and when required. You may also be required to attend the company offices in Watford for workshops, training or team events.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of the following tools and technologies.
* Power BI or other visualisation tools
* SQL/T-SQL coding
* Any ETL tools such as SSIS or Azure Data Factory would be beneficial.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.