PowerBI Project Manager - Copenhagen:
My client is growing from strength to strength.
Not only are they growing in all areas of their business, they are also expanding their services.
Now working with PowerBI, ERP and CRM to provide full technical solutions to business.
The founding partners have built an staff focused environment with promotes growth and inclusivity across all departments and all levels of seniority.
They know that if they want their team to deliver the best solutions to their customers, they need to deliver the best environment for their team to thrive.
This role comes at a pivotal point in the business's journey, 2022 has proven to be a highly successful year leaving them in the luxury position to grow their project portfolio.
We need someone who is ready to on board responsibility and help continue to lead the business to even greater success. Working closely with the well established team of data professionals, you will design, plan, road map and implement based on the PowerBI Architecture.
Whilst taking a holistic view over the projects, you will also be the point guard for the technical demands.
A healthy balance of business facing needs as well as being part of the technical solution.
As a PowerBI Project Manager you will:
* Be the key point of contact for bith technical and customer facing needs
* Take ownership of projects from intial design all the way through to implementation
* Be deeply routed in the full PowerBI solution
* Work closely within the team to provide unique solutions
* Deliver excellence
* Solid experience with PowerBI
* Experience in a project manager positions
* Knowledge of PowerBI specifically DAX coding, Data Mining and Data Coding
* Experience with SQL and Power query would be a plus
* Fluent in Danish writing and speaking
* Salary based on experience
* Family culture
* Joining a team of diverse and like minded professionals
* Develop personal and professional skills
If you would like to know more, please get in touch.
Even if you don't feel you are the 100% fit, please still apply.
+45 88 74 11 48