Senior Power Platform Developer
My Microsoft Gold Partner client are looking for a Senior Power Platform Developer to join their development team, becoming part of a larger team, to deliver product enhancements, new products and bespoke projects for customers. This is an exciting time to join an established development practice creating specialist tools for a variety of candidates. They are currently experiencing extreme growth through a portfolio of some of the largest and most advanced collaboration services in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the development and implementation of Power Platform solutions for both internal and external use.
* Creation of custom solutions within an agile DevOps environment.
* Building a centre of excellence within Power Platform.
Skills & Qualifications
* Expert in Power Platform, including Power Apps with experience in developing both model driven apps and canvas apps.
* Dynamics or M365 background.
* Proficient with dataverse, Power Automate and delivering end to end solutions.
* Competitive market salary - up to £85,000.
* Bonus scheme - paying up to 10% and an 8% pension contribution.
* Other perks such as healthcare, dental, life assurance and paid training.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.