A well-established investment management company are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their growing team, as they look to become increasingly data-driven and utilise the latest Azure technologies.
They operate a hybrid working model, whereby you will be required to come into their central London office around 1-2 days per week, and can spend the remaining time working from home.
You will be working within a modern Data Lakehouse architecture, designing and developing data pipelines, to support the ongoing development of their cutting-edge data platform. You will also design and develop data models to be used for analytics and reporting, as well as developing Power BI dashboards for business consumption.
You will also have the opportunity to take a lead role on aspects of solution delivery, whilst continually contributing to both strategic and data governance initiatives to help grow the maturity of the data offering across the organisation.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an organisation who are truly committed to being at the forefront of their industry by using cutting edge Microsoft technologies!
* Strong coding skills in SQL and ideally either Python or PySpark
* Strong experience in data solutions design and development including Data Warehousing, ETL and Data Integration
* Some knowledge of the Azure tech stack including: Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics
* Hands-on development experience with the traditional BI Stack
* Salary up to £85,000 depending on experience
* 25 days holiday & bank holidays
* Private medical cover
* Share incentive plan
* Death in service and income protection
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at email@example.com