Are you on the market for a fully remote Cloud Engineer role? We are helping a collaborative company recruit an engineer with advanced cloud experience.
In your first few weeks in this Cloud Engineer role, you can expect to:
* Ensure all environments, hosted and local, are secure reliable and performing
* Work closely with the product and DevOps teams providing an extra layer of insight for the successful development and deployment of highly secure and highly available IaaS and PaaS-based solutions
* Work with DevOps and QA to migrate the tPoint product from the IASS to PASS
* Spin up Azure Resources VMS, app services, cosmos db
* Support security refinement projects and play a key role in advising on best practices
To apply for this Cloud Engineer role, you will need professional infrastructure experience. Desirable experience includes:
* Experience influencing the performance, scale, and security of an app with a high number of users
* Experience working within an SME environment where you wear many hats and have an all-hands-on-deck attitude
* Excellent experience within a Microsoft-based stack, including AS, IIS, SQL Server, with a focus on security, scalability, and performance
* Experience with the design and management of network infrastructure - telephony, firewalls, VPN, MPLS
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a salary of up to �70000 and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To find out more, contact me at L.email@example.com or call me on 02038266693.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.