Senior Desktop Support Engineer (2nd-3rd line)- London - c£60k
Nigel Frank has been exclusively retained to seek a highly skilled IT Manager to strengthen my clients technology capabilities in the EMEA region as they embark on their wider digital transformation.
Currently a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer/Senior Support Engineer looking for a step up in your career to an IT Manager overseeing all day to day support of the business? This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of their technology portfolio, managing an array of cloud-based applications within a global environment as well as be hands-on to execute daily tasks for the business.
My client prides themselves with their significant investments in their technology, allowing the successful candidate to broaden their system knowledge and eventually step into a leadership position as they look to acquire new businesses over the next 2 years.
This is a hybrid working model with an expectation of 3 days on site in Central London.
* Maintenance and troubleshooting of all systems and services
* Day to day IT support of team members across London and EMEA
* Support in planning, execution and management of an array of IT projects
* Implement new business solutions and oversee projects on time and within budget
* 6-7 years corporate IT experience, preferably in professional service
* Previous experience supporting and managing cloud-based IT services
* Office 365 and Azure platform knowledge
* Strong communication skills
* Competitive base salary of up to £60k + 10% bonus
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company benefits (private medical healthcare, dental healthcare, life assurance)
* Gym membership
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!