Systems Manager - £60K - Remote Working (Site Visits)
Actively searching for an experienced Systems Manager or current Systems Analyst who are looking to for further career growth and opportunity. The role offered would give the successful candidate the platform to work within an innovative and enterprising organisation in the Manufacturing space that have continued to outgrow competition and utilize their profitability in the market. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play an essential role in the management and upgrade of the internal system whilst liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to drive change across the group.
This role offers remote working with occasional site visits to varying location in the UK, all of which is fully expensed.
* Working closely with the external system integrator to document requirements, offer support to the design and configuration and undertake user training
* Provide quality assurance of financial data and training to the wider financial team on new systems
* Oversee system expansion including the integration, migration and implementation of D365 Business Central and drive change so the systems are utilised effectively
* Assist with data integration to linked applications/systems e.g. D365 CE, Share-point and Excel
* Previous experience overseeing system applications
* Proficient working with various browser-based information management systems e.g. Workday or Share-point
* A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central or a comparable ERP/Accounting solution
* Manufacturing experience (Desirable)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
If you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then apply now.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.