Dynamics NAV/D365 BC Developer
Seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Developer to join an international Retail organisation, with over 17 years in the industry and continuing to grow.
The candidate will be self-motivated and take ownership for the development, testing, support and maintenance of on-premise and cloud-based applications, primarily on D365 Business Central platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Dynamics NAV/D365 BC Developer to bring their knowledge and skills to a market leader, delivering sustainable growth and profit through continuous innovation.
My client has a vast amount of new and exciting development project work across D365 Business Central planned for the upcoming year.
This role offers remote working
What's on offer
* Basic salary of up to £75,000 - dependant on skill set
* Attractive company benefits
* Open culture - enjoyable and fun environment
* Opportunity to be involved in D365 Business Central projects
Responsibilities will include
* Working closely with the Business Central Functional Consultants/Project Managers to carry out project scoping and understand client requirements so that appropriate solutions can be designed
* Write efficient, high-quality code/test automation scripts that meet the business requirements
* Work with third parties to integrate Business Central with other systems
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
* Experience of developing D365 Business Central/NAV, including having independently managed at least 5 full development or customisation projects
* C/AL, C/SIDE programming languages, AL extensions experience desirable but not essential
* Jet Reporting knowledge
* SQL Server knowledge
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to email@example.com