Head of Business Systems, London, £90,000, 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover), International construction company - global systems managed from the UK, Taking ownership of enterprise business systems, 600+ global user base
An international construction company are looking for a Head of Business Systems to take ownership of their business applications including their ERP, CRM, HR and Reporting systems. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract for maternity cover, offering £90,000, it is a hybrid role with three days on site in London per week.
They are currently running Dynamics 365 Business Central, PeopleHR, Qlik and CMAP. Experience with their specific systems is not essential, though they need someone who has been responsible for managing ERP, CRM, Finance and reporting tools in the past. You will need to have a good understanding of finance, HR and ERP business processes and be confident in picking up systems to hit the ground running. As this is a 12 month fixed term contract they are looking for someone to maintain the existing systems and to scope & rollout optimisations if possible, thought the main focus will be to ensure everything runs smoothly for the next year.
The requirements are…
* Experienced managing ERP, CRM, HR and reporting systems
* Knowledge of finance business processes, experience with D365 Business Central is advantageous
* Reporting experience, knowledge of Qlik is advantageous
* Experienced managing systems for multiple territories is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, comfortable liaising with board members
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or are interested in discussing other Business Central/NAV opportunities please send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or call me on 0191 814 7980.