Modern Workplace Pre-Sales Consultant - Job Description
Nigel Frank are proud to be working with one of the Global leaders in Cyber Security who have achieved Microsoft Gold Partner status. The role itself is a Modern Workplace Consultant, which will see the successful candidate work in a pre-sales position working closely with the project delivery, security operations and marketing teams.
Skillset wise, the perfect candidate will have experience within a Technical Consultant role with a speciality in M365 and Azure, and exposure to working in Pre-Sales. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to make a leap in their career, working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who invest heavily in the training and development of their staff through a great training scheme which will see you gain certifications along the way.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with the project delivery, security operations and marketing teams; leading the Pre-Sales team across M365 and Azure.
* Build close relationships with new and existing stakeholders - gathering their requirements to ensure successful end to end delivery of complex solutions.
* Accurately scope, define and price project work.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working in a Consultant position within M365 and Azure.
* Confident in communicating with stakeholders at all levels up to C-suite.
* A proven track record providing guidance to consulting teams that allows them to execute against customer requirements.
* Flexible work from home policy with 1-2 days per month in the office.
* Gain certifications through great training.
* Competitive market salary.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.