Support - D365 - Dynamics CRM - Hybrid - Bristol - £45K
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a growing Microsoft Gold Partner, which is based down in Bristol. They're looking to expand their award winning team with an enthusiastic, willing CRM Support candidate, that is looking to progress their career and learn from the very best in the industry. This exciting role offers an amazing chance to join a industry leading organisation, progress your career in D365 CE, and achieve an attractive salary and benefits package in return.
What does the role offer to you?
* The opportunity to work on new exciting projects
* An amazing base salary up to £45,000 (exp dependant)
* An attractive bonus package ranging
* Attractive company benefits scheme including group pension/ life assurance, private medical & travel insurance
Responsibilities in the role will include:
* Gathering the requirements and dealing with different levels of stakeholders
* Writting specifications
* Keeping the team on track, with Budget, time of project and controlling the team
Preferable skill sets will include:
* Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM
* Customisation and Configuration
* Confident communication
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
If you're interested in discussing this or other Dynamics CRM/365 CE/Power Platform projects send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 406 3127 for a confidential chat.