M365 Delivery Consultant - Job Description
My Azure Expert status MSP are looking for an M365 Delivery Consultant/Engineer - sitting within their Professional Services Cloud Delivery team. The team itself is made up of a mixture of Consultants and Engineers, who are responsible for the delivery of Infrastructure, SaaS and platform technologies to the business' clients. Your role would be to deliver high level end to end solutions within M365, including Exchange migrations, SharePoint migrations, Intune deployments, Defender deployments and more.
Role & Responsibilities
* Deliver end to end M365 solutions to a high standard.
* Provide documentation for deployments with the transition to support.
* Diagnose and resolve technical issues with projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* In depth knowledge of M365 including some of the following: Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, EndPoint Manager and Defender.
* Experience working in a project environment and with project managers.
* Good knowledge of Windows Server such as Active Directory, DHCP, Group Policy.
* Competitive salary up to £60,000 depending on experience.
* Opportunity for remote working.
* Chance to work for a company that actively promotes your personal growth and supports you during your journey.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.