Dynamics 365 CE Consultant, London, �60,000 + car allowance + 10% bonus, Microsoft Partner, Non for Profit, D365 CE, Power Platform & Azure project work, International, national and regional client base, MS Certs & dedicated training budget, Fully remote role
An established Microsoft Partner are looking for a D365 CE Consultant to join their growing practice due to continued project wins leading to further growth in their consultancy division. The role is home based with occasional on site requirements, typically a couple of days per month if at all. The top end of the salary is �60,000 with a �5,000 car allowance and 10% bonus. Additionally they will support and fund MS certifications with a dedicated learning and development budget and an internal mentoring scheme.
You will deliver D365 & Power Platform projects within the non for profit sector working with a range of clients from international house hold name charities to regional non for profits on smaller scale projects. You will be involved in end to end project lifecycles - scoping, designing and building solutions to meet client requirements. This will include working with senior stakeholders and leading workshops, delivering training and support on the system.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration
* Experience working end to end CRM projects with experience scoping, designing and building solutions
* Experience gathering requirements, writing documentation and providing user support and training
* Knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate
* Knowledge of Azure is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.