Fullstack Web Developer Role - Finland - MUST Speak Finnish!
I am actively working with an agile consultancy based in Finland that primarily works with Qlik products but has plans to develop the Cloud Architecture and Data Science sides of the business.
They have grown from 5 employees to over 60 in the last 4 years, so they have experienced rapid but stable growth and are still actively expanding across all technologies.
The Founders of this consultancy used to be in very high-level positions within Qlik itself, meaning they have unrivaled market knowledge. They now only work with larger/enterprise-level customers and out of these companies they work you will be allocated 2-3 customers a year watching their business processes develop over a sustained period of time whilst working alongside a team of 4-6 people.
You will be a Senior .NET Developer within the team who will build portals for Qlik purposes. They have a range of data professionals working with Azure-Data, Qlik, Snowflake, and others. You and the other Software Developers will be working alongside these specialists to ensure systems are built to allow their projects to move forward and increase scale.
The company on top of the base salary they offer up to a 20% yearly bonus which is paid out quarterly. This bonus is based on the billable hours with the customer case you are working on but this can result in very lucrative earning potential.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work alongside the existing development team building portals for Qlik purposes.
* Work independently as well as in a group offering great communication, project work and self-management skills.
* Have a "can-do" and upbeat personality, integrating within the team to promote excellent company culture and team spirit.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years experience in Software Development.
* Experience in working with .NET Core, C#, Angular, and TypeScript.
* Azure experience (Beneficial)
* Fluent in the Finnish and English languages.
* Be a permanent resident within Finland.
* Up to 20% annual bonus per year (paid quarterly)
* Laptop + Mobile phone.
* Much more! (Open to negotiating your wants and needs)
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in applying to this advert directly or alternatively reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org