My client is looking for highly skilled consultants and project managers in digitisation, innovation and process improvement. They work with some of the most exciting assignments in the region and advise their customers in their digitisation journey with a good foothold in technology and business. They are looking for individuals who can see the whole picture and recommend good solutions that fit into the customer's business processes, application landscape, information architecture and infrastructure.
- Experience with ICT in industry, energy, health or the public sector.
- Familiar with frameworks such as TOGAF, Prince 2 Agile and Lean.
- Experience with Low Code / No Code solution development, this will be considered positive.
- You have led or participated in business development, restructuring or digitisation projects where business requirements, technology and changes have been handled in a good way.
- You have a clear idea of how business processes and IT tools are connected and how they can be designed to meet governing requirements and regulations
What can they offer?
- Competitive salary, social benefits, good insurance / pension schemes, profit sharing and a unique share savings program
- Handsome colleagues and an active social environment
- Individual competence development programs
- Exciting and motivating assignment
- Social gatherings, team building and trips