Nigel Frank are proud to be working with a well established North East based Law Practice who are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer, who's role will consist of being responsible for collaborating, organising, maintaining, and overseeing the company's infrastructure in order to ensure stability and growth. The prime focuses of the role would be: Server Infrastructure, Storage, Network Infrastructure, Data Communications, Backup Strategies, Disaster Recovery and Telecom Systems. On top of this, the technician would be expected to work with the wider team to support both internal and client IT systems as required.
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
* Structured career development plan within IT
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
* Managing the company's mixed server estate
* Develop and propose innovative solutions to potential technical issues
* Provide high levels of customer service
* Contribute to the deployment of systems and network integration
* Delivery of 3rd line operational support for IT services as required
* Experience providing 3rd line support position
* Comfortable being client-facing
* Experience working in a fast paced organisation, and able to manage change on a regular basis
* Passionate about technology and enthusiastic to continue growing your career
* Strong knowledge and experience in virtualisation - VMware/oVirt/KVM
* Strong experience with Linux operating system
* Good working knowledge of networking disciplines - IP routing, VPNs and VLANs
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.