Job Description - Data Engineer
Nigel Frank international are working alongside an established Microsoft Gold Partner who specialise in consultancy services across Data and AI. They are looking for ambitious Data Engineers with strong knowledge of Azure Cloud, backend data experience within SQL and a good understanding of Databricks and Python.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and move into a growing consultancy with a large focus on training and development. They are a through and through Microsoft house with plans to grow after a recent investment, opening up even more opportunity to grow their current client base consisting of organisations in a range of industries including finance, retail and the public sector.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop end to end data solutions within the Microsoft data stack.
* Provide a high quality of service to new and existing clients.
* Work alongside the consultants and developers to streamline business processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical knowledge of Azure, SQL and Python.
* Confident in communicating with C suite level stakeholders across a variety of industries.
* Experience delivering end to end Microsoft solutions.
* Remote working with some travel to client site.
* Unparalleled training and development.
* Fantastic company culture with a real passion for technology.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within BI, Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.