BI Analyst - £45,000 per annum DoE
I am currently working with a well established not for profit organisation who are looking for a BI Analyst to join their growing data team. The organisation are looking for an experienced individual to join their close-knit team and help to drive the companies data-driven culture. You will work closely with teams across the business to deliver high quality data visualisations that meet the needs and solves the problems stakeholders are facing. You will work with both internal and external data that come from multiple sources. Long term, you will have the opportunity to work with machine learning and AI tools to further improve insights across the organisation. The organisation are also currently investing in a brand new Azure data warehouse so you will be able to gain exposure to this modern cloud based data platform.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Build custom visualisations in Power BI based on stakeholder requirements.
* Use SQL skills to extract data from various data sources that the organisation use, including cloud based data sources.
* Gather requirements for data requests from internal stakeholders.
* Present complete visualisations and insights back to stakeholders, ensuring initial goals have been met.
This is a salaried role paying up to £45,000 per year depending on experience. This is primarily a remote opportunity but you would be required to attend the companies office in Middlesbrough twice per month for team meetings and social events. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong Power BI experience creating custom visualisations.
* Strong SQL skills
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Experience working within an Azure cloud environment would be beneficial.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.