Power BI Developer - £45,000 per annum DoE
I am currently working with a well established not for profit organisation who are looking for a Power BI Developer to join their growing data team. The organisation are looking for an experienced individual to join their close-knit team and help to drive the companies data-driven culture. You will have the opportunity to engage with multiple stakeholders and departments across the business to deliver high quality data visualisations. You will work primarily with Power BI to ensure business needs are met and you will use your experience to mentor junior members of the team and provide them with any necessary support. This organisation are currently investing heavily in their data function and as such this is an exciting time to join at the beginning of a journey to ensure this organisation fulfils its potential when it comes to Power BI reporting.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Build custom visualisations in Power BI based on stakeholder requirements.
* Use SQL skills to extract data from various data sources that the organisation use.
* Build data models within Power BI
* Gather requirements from internal, non-technical stakeholders.
* Present complete visualisations and insights back to stakeholders, ensuring initial goals have been met.
This is a salaried role paying up to £45,000 per year depending on experience. This is primarily a remote opportunity but you would be required to attend the companies office in Middlesbrough twice per month for team meetings and social events. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong Power BI experience creating custom visualisations.
* Strong DAX experience
* Understanding of data modelling; how to create data models and create transformation pipelines.
* Strong SQL skills
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.