This is your chance to work with a global cloud-based management company, with a system that connects businesses data together allowing them to make efficient decisions. They have a worldwide presence, recently acquiring a $15 million funding thus resulting in a massive expansion- this is a really exciting time for the company. They are looking to double their headcount and triple their growth over the next couple of years.
You will become part of their new delivery function, reporting to their Senior Delivery Manager. This involves becoming the bridge between the Senior Manager and the team and occasionally between the customers and the team. This will be to optimize delivery on projects and uphold their famous reputation.
As they deliver projects alongside the winder implementation team, you will get stuck into a range of opportunities with different sectors and partners.
You will also be responsible for:
* Managing both customers and partners
* Delivering multiple Agile projects at the same time, and will be expected to both initiate projects as well as managing ongoing ones
* Delivering to the agreed timelines
* Use your delivery approaches to ensure you get even better at what you do.
Desirable skills and experience:
* Excellent motivational skills
* Experience with the delivery of SaaS / PaaS projects
* Promoting efficient practice
* Experience working directly with customers and
* The ability to identify problems that can affect delivery
* Strong Agile project management experience
* Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels
This is a salaried role, paying up to £70,000 and is fully remote.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/