Dynamics 365 Business Central Support Analyst, £30,000 + Bonus, Hospitality & leisure, Business Central & NAV 2017 systems, Support & Training, Flintshire
A Welsch based hospitality & leisure provider are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV focussed Support Analyst to support their multiple instances of BC & NAV 2017. It is a hybrid role split between home based working and weekly onsite time in their Flintshire based HQ, offering £30,000 + bonus.
You will join an experienced IT team where you will be the go to point of contact for multiple instances of Dynamics. You will support a Business Central system which is utilised for finance and then support a heavily bespoke NAV 2017 instance for booking managements. You will support 1st and 2nd line issues with a 3rd party supplier on hand as a technical escalation point. Additionally you will provide training to users on Dynamics BC & NAV. Beyond day to day support you will have the opportunity to get involved in future project work, including a Business Central upgrade.
The requirements are…
* Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Business Central & Dynamics NAV, version 2017 is preferred
* Experience providing 1st and 2nd line support on Dynamics NAV and/or BC
* Experience providing training to users on Dynamics NAV and/or BC
* Knowledge of finance business processes
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or are interested in discussing other Business Central/NAV opportunities please send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or call me on 0191 814 7980.