I am currently working with a globally recognised organisation who are looking for a Research Analyst to join their Insights team. The organisation are putting an increased focus on their world wide analytics function, with the insights team playing a pivotal role in this. In the role you will take ownership for running surveys, polls, focus groups and other customer related research activities to help the organisation understand its customers experiences. Once completed you will be responsible for analysing the results and providing insights on the data acquired. You will be given autonomy in this role to complete your tasks regarding the organisations customer community program and you will be responsible for engaging with internal stakeholders, updating them effectively on your finding and gather further requirements from them before translating them into technical requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver tangible insights to stakeholders and help them gain valuable insights that will be helpful for future decision-making.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Create surveys, polls and organise focus groups.
* Collate data received, analyse the data and create insights for stakeholders.
* Use Excel or other data visualisation tools to create reports for stakeholders.
* Meeting with internal stakeholders providing them updates on the data you have collated and analysed and gather future requirements.
* Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
This is a salaried role paying up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience. This is a hybrid role based in the organisation's office in Surrey. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a competitive pension scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working in a research or customer experience role.
* Previous experience using research techniques such as surveys and polls.
* An analytical mind.
* Good Excel skills.
* Power BI experience would desirable.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.