Multi Cloud Pre-Sales Architect - Job Description
Nigel Frank are proud to be partnered with one of the top accounting firms globally to assist them in their venture to build out their Cloud Practice. This is an exciting time to join the business, whilst they are focusing on their cloud division and making multiple hires across Development, Pre-Sales and Technical opportunities.
They are looking for a well experienced Pre-Sales professional to join their team and develop enterprise customer targeted single, preferred or multi-cloud solutions, which ensure the right choice of target cloud platform and the appropriate migration.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build relationships with new and existing clients to ensure a strong relationship.
* Develop multi cloud solutions, delivering them to a variety of clients ensuring they utilise the right target cloud platform.
* Work closely with Sales Specialists, Cloud Strategists, Offering Managers, delivery teams and sector specialist teams.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven Cloud Pre-Sales knowledge - ideally working in multi cloud environments with hands on knowledge of Azure as well as AWS and GCP if possible.
* Experience in architectural design.
* Confident in meeting with enterprise level customers.
* Training program and progression opportunities - ranging from Manager, Senior Manager, Director and more.
* Flexible remote working.
* Salary up to �120k plus multiple benefits which can be opted in/out of for personal preference - with the opportunity to earn double OTE.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.