This isn't an everyday opportunity. This is your chance to work for one of the world's leading satellite technology companies! They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of up to �52k and an attractive benefits package.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be providing technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of satellite ground station infrastructure. Alongside new and exciting on-premises and cloud projects with their infrastructure, you'll have real involvement in influencing how satellite mission infrastructure is architected, implemented and deployed.
In your first few weeks in this IT Infrastructure Engineer role, you can expect to:
* Develop and review systems architecture and security, reviewing new technologies and recommending improvements
* Implement new infrastructure services through project schedules and change management
* Perform routine maintenance of infrastructure services such as firmware updates and system upgrades
* Be a focus point for ticket escalation resolving incidents promptly in accordance with the service desk SLAs.
To apply for this Infrastructure Engineer role, they are looking for someone with relevant experience, with advanced skills in Windows or Linux virtual server estate servers. You will also require the following:
* Two years troubleshooting experience with network related issues
* Two years in a cloud infrastructure support environment, e.g., Azure or O365
* Good IT security awareness
* SC clearance is needed as part of the role.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you can receive a salary of �52k and a generous benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please get in touch with me today to apply for this Infrastructure Engineer role, at L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038266693.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.