I am looking for 2 .NET-sperts to join one of our clients, whose mission is to make ordering food healthier for people and the planet. Their software helps customers to select and choose food menus based on the healthiest and most environmentally-kind food available. A lovely combination of increased demand, further outreach, and increased investment means that the company is going into a period of expansion in 2023 and beyond. There literally could not be a better time or a better company to join!
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working with .NETCore, C#, SQL, Visual Studio, Microservices, Azure, React.
* Developing .NET APIs and Microservices on large code bases with other developers.
* Building enterprise software and complex solutions in C#, adding new functions and developing functions from scratch.
* Being a part of the migration to .NETCore, Microservices, Azure and React this year, and being involved in incorporating Machine Learning and AI into their product.
* Working in Research & Development to find new and interesting ways to achieve the company's goals, all while learning exciting new things.
*Lead .NET Software Engineer* - You will be the person working closest to the Architect and act as a very hands on lead for a team of less experienced developers in Sweden and Vietnam. If you have ambitions to become an architect, this is the perfect role to achieve that!
Skills & experience:
* 2+ years of experience working with .NETCore, C#, MS SQL.
* Professional experience building Microservices and contributing to building a SaaS-solution.
* Positive outlook, strong analytic skills and a team player.
* Communication skills to explain how projects are going to non-technical people.
Experience/interest in ANY the following is not a hard requirement, but is a bonus if you have it:
* Azure, React, Python, NoSQL databases, Java, C++, Linux, Gitbhub.
* Machine Learning, AI, Data Science.
* Bootstrap (still have some legacy left that needs rewriting to React).
* SaaS Solutions and Cloud Native Computing.
* Up to 65,000 SEK per month, with 6 weeks vacation, a very generous pension, 50.000 SEK for equipment and hardware, paid conferences, paid training, paid exercise and social activities, and even an online psychologist!
* Flat structure, with a family feel - approximately 80 people work for the company in total, and everyone (including you) gets to sit down with the head of research and development to discuss their unique development goals, and how the company can help achieve them.
* This company follow the exact same standards as companies like Amazon, which makes them a great stepping stone for moving on to big things. It'll look great on your CV!
* Great technical freedom, all while working to help save the planet, and promote locally sourced food. Good for you, good for Jonny Polar Bear, good for Maja the dairy farmer from Lund. What more could you want?
If you know a good thing when you see it, please apply by clicking the link, or send your CV to my email address: email@example.com. I am also available via email for any questions or concerns you may have before applying.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.