Are you a talented BI Developer looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an expanding company?
My client are a Microsoft Gold Partner who places great importance on training, development, and certifications. You will be working as part of an innovative culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used for their clients.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Full end-to-end project work: Data warehousing, reporting, and Cube/Tabular modelling.
* Gathering requirements, building and designing a scope, having meetings with stakeholders, testing & UAT, writing documentation and delivering workshops to clients.
* Forming close relationships with clients to achieve the best outcome.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* T-SQL - Creating stored procedures, writing advanced SQL queries
* SSIS - Data Warehousing, ETL Development, Creating SSIS Packages
* SSRS/Power BI - create reports and dashboards
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* SSAS - Building tabular models in cubes.
* Azure Data Stack
* Azure Data Factory
* Azure Data Bricks
* Azure Synapse
* Azure Data Lake
* Azure SQL
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years' experience in SQL Server Technologies
* Excellent communication: Clear, concise,
* Passion for technology and self-learning to progress your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From �38,000 to �60,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Bonus 14%
* Pension 5% Matched
* Paid certifications
* 25 Days Holiday
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Remote Working from Home, with some client travel when required
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Training & Development Options - Paid certifications, R&D allocation.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Jamie Pattinson
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.