D365 Finance & Operations Project Manager, Haarlem, €7,900
We are working with an international company who are based not far from Haarlem and have been rooted in the Netherlands for nearly 50 years. They operate in more than 70 countries and have a young, dynamic, multicultural team. They have recently made the strategic decision to modernize their current ERP system and they need someone to take up a dual position of Senior Business Analyst and IT Project Manager to help with the modernisation and roll out their new D365 Finance and Operations system.
In this position, you will work closely with product owners from various areas of the business. Together with your colleagues manage the projects and will support the product owners in testing the developed functionalities and you will organize knowledge-sharing sessions on processes and our business applications.
My client is offering:
* Market Competitive Salary of up to €7,900 depending on seniority.
* Attractive employee benefits include 25 days of Holidays plus the option to buy more, 8% Holiday Pay, a pension plan, Laptop, Phone, and a bonus which is dependent on individual and company performance (normally equates to 1 month's salary).
* Hybrid working - 4 days in the office and 1 day WFH
* A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities.
Successful candidates will have:
* Established experience working with D365 Finance & Operations
* Relevant experience in working as a Project Manager
* Trained in Prince II and experience using Lean or Agile methodology is an advantage.
* Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
* Experience in completing complex Analyst
* You have an open and clear way of communication
I understand the need for discretion and it is of course guaranteed. If this position is not right for you but you are still passively or actively looking, and are an experienced IT professional, please feel free to reach out to me at (020 241 8507), or apply for my above job. I would welcome the chance to talk to you about the market or about the portfolio of jobs we currently have in the Netherlands, one could the one for you.