Sr. Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Manager
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager focused on Microsoft Dynamics, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics complex engagements focused on transformations. You will lead and support Microsoft Dynamics pursuits and practice development initiatives, manage, develop and coach team members and promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within.
In addition, you will develop external eminence and pursue new business development opportunities.
You will build strong business relationships with potential clients at a senior level and act as a trusted business advisor to clients.
Finally, you will promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners.
About the team
We are building the management solutions of the future that our customers need in the digital age, using fun tools in an Azure DevOps and Agile though structured sprint! Demonstrating creativity to solve complex problems, we transform the way our customers do business and reach them into the future. We expect our people to be part of our continuous growth of our delivery processes and tools. We aim at the excellence on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 platform, develop new ways of better serving our customers, and provide sharp edge integrated technology.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
· Bachelor's in software engineering (or another related field) OR demonstrated 15 years + experience
· Experience on Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/AX (10 + years)
· Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
· Must have delivered multiple D365 F&O end-to-end implementations using either Waterfall or Agile methodologies including owning Project P&L
· 12+ years of consulting experience is required
· Certification on MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/AX will be an asset
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations and its integration
· Experienced in managing sales pursuits
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong C-suite relations will be considered an asset