Job Description - Cloud Engineer
Our client, a leading global insurer who have just completed an exciting new merger have capitalised on this opportunity to expand their Cloud Operations team. This role will initially focus on a large scale migration into the Azure platform but will further transition into some brilliant up and coming projects within Azure, as well as further future opportunities to work alongside their Digital Workspace and Network/Security teams. The position would require the successful candidate to travel into the office on a hybrid basis in Newcastle, based in their recently renovated office.
The essential skills the client are looking for include:
* Customer-facing abilities.
* Demonstrable experience within a 3rd line support or Cloud Engineer position, specifically covering Microsoft Cloud technologies
* Exposure to cloud technologies, specifically Azure.
* Knowledgeable with M365 and Cloud Infrastructure.
* Monitoring and patching solutions.
Desirable skills would include:
* Experience with Azure DevOps would be a nice to have.
* Experience working within an Agile environment.
* Hands on experience with Azure deployments
* Relevant Microsoft Certifications
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.