My client is a Scandinavian consulting company consisting of a group of specialized companies that offer a complete range of digital services to both the private and public sector. Today the total group consists of nine companies based in Norway and Sweden.
I'm working closely with them to expand their growing team of consultants that are specialists in application development and integration on the .NET platform. They create modern and future-oriented solutions and consist exclusively of senior expertise on Microsoft's development platform. The senior developers are used to working with solutions that place high demands on performance, availability and security, working with the development of new systems and products, as well as modernization and cloud migration of older solutions. With extensive experience in developing business-critical solutions with high demands on performance and availability among their customers and due to high market demand and a large project portfolio, we are looking for .NET developers for this amazing opportunity in Oslo!
We are looking for developers who have:
* 4+ years of experience with .NET/C #
* Experience with Azure and DevOps
* Bachelor's degree in relevant subjects
What more can they offer you?
* Unlimited earning potential on top of competitive minimum base pay
* Great pensions and insurance scheme
* Tailor-made competence program
* Downtown office with gym membership (PT included), and healthy and good canteen
As well as this, they boast:
* A strong professional environment - they have one of the strongest professional environments within .NET in Norway, and you will work together with highly competent and engaging employees.
* Well-being focus - They have a commitment to become one of the world's best workplace. Therefore they have a strong focus on both professional and social benefits.
* A company in strong growth - As part of the larger group, they are part of a company with solid finances and for their previous years in business they have had strong annual growth year on year. Because of this they have great ambitions for the next few years in Norway and the Nordic countries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further developer your skills with a respected consulting company and to work with some of the best in the .NET space! For further information about the company and role or to apply to this position please get in touch directly with Elizabeth Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 89 88 82 53.