Application Consultancy Manager - £80K - Glasgow
Actively seeking an experienced an ERP Application Consultancy Manager who is looking to progress into a new challenge and contribute to the success of future projects. The role offered is within an MS gold partner that are experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand their already existing implementation team. They focus primarily within the Construction and Financial services sector working on a large scale projects with budgets ranging between £250,000/£500,000. The successful candidate would play a pivotal role in the Management of all Consultancy teams.
This role offers a hybrid working environment, a mixture of both home and office working will be required.
* Management of our Application Consultancy Teams
* Managing existing and implementing new processes and documentation
* Responsible for the service delivery of all application consultancy
* Working in collaboration with Project Management Office to achieve targets
* Ensuring best work practices are maintained to the highest standard
* Working with Learning and Development of all Consultants across all teams
* Extensive people management experience
* Minimum of 3 years experience working with Business Applications more specifically ERP solutions (D365 Business Central, SAGE, SAP, Oracle or similar)
* Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
* Project management skills
* Excellent Communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are constantly growing then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.