Internal Senior Data Scientist - Copenhagen:
It isn't often we get to see a global player implement new data solutions from scratch!
My client holds an international presence from a Danish origin, they are underway in their data journey by adopting modern tools and techniques tailored towards a huge data set on an international scale.
Joining a young and dynamic team which promotes knowledge sharing and growing as a unit. Your role will not only be as a forward thinking technical specialist but as a role model for the rest of the team to aim towards. Taking your advanced insight into data and analytics by "out of the box" thinking.
This is an environment which benefits those with an entrepreneurial spirit.
With easy to access data from the centralised DataLake, you get to look at the "typical" data journey and dictate what you want the pathway to look like.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Be a driving force for the greater business and data driven team
* Guide, advise and implement practical data solutions with Machine Learning and Deep Learning
* Provide fresh insight into a modern data solution
* Combine advanced analytics alongside software development
Skills and Experiences:
* Previous practical experience with Python as a programming language
* Additional programming languages like Java or C# for software development tasks
* Object oriented programming, ideally with experience with Time Series Forecasting
* Practical applications with Machine Learning or Deep Learning methods
* Adding influence towards an international business
* Scalable and easily accessible DataLake
* Joining an internal team who are all data driven
* Be an ambassador for a global brand
These internal roles don't stick around for long - even if you feel you aren't a 100% please still apply.
📧 - firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48