The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven solutions and is planning a dynamic growth in order to meet growing customers' demand. A clients are increasingly using the 'cloud' for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
The Dynamics 365 CRM developer will be responsible for delivering customisations based on functional and technical design as part of a project team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Deliver quality developments (customisations and integrations) with defined quality standards
* Go through functional design of given business requirements for technical solution and create detailed Technical Design Document (TDD)
* Work closely with functional consultants to understand requirements
* Report progress periodically to lead/project manager and assist them in reporting
* Check in/check out code in Azure DevOps and update work items
* Solve technical issues encountered during testing cycles.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience in Dynamics 365 CRM Development
* Working knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM framework and platform
* Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM design and development experience
* Knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack such as Power Platform and Azure integration tools is a plus
* Proficiency in using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
* Understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and Power BI
* Experience in using Azure DevOps for code management and requirement management
* Good understanding of project methodologies especially Agile
* Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
* 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
* Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
* Retail discounts.
* Pension - matching contribution up to 10%.
* Private Medical Scheme.
* Life Assurance.
* Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
* Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.