Nigel Frank are currently partnered with a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner, focused on designing and delivering high-quality solutions that will positively impact the Microsoft ecosystem. Providing a myriad of Cloud solutions since 1990, they have huge capabilities across Microsoft 365 and Azure. Their talented team are currently seeking a skillful SharePoint Consultant - which is where you come in!
The role would have you working within their SharePoint department to develop both Low Code and Full Stack Development solutions.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
* Engaging with stakeholders and clients at all levels to understand appropriate requirements
* Conduct investigations to understand the viability of proposed solutions, regarding budgets, time, staff, equipment and procedures
* Utilising your expertise to provide recommendations and advice
* Delivering workshops to clients for training / end-user adoption
* Working with the wider team of full stack developers to deliver bespoke solutions
* Communicating effectively with Project Management to ensure high-quality projects are delivered within a given timeframe
The ideal candidate will possess experience with:
* Proficient knowledge of delivering M365 Solutions, mostly using:
* SharePoint Online (and OneDrive for Business)
* Power Platform
* Azure Cloud
* Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance
* (Of course, not all of these are required. However, the more the merrier!)
* Business (Systems) Analysis
* Conducting workshops of various importance and sizes
* Strong presentation skills utilising O365
* Capable of forming and maintaining strong client relationships
* Knowledge of full stack web development frameworks and fundamentals
* Working knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies
The position is fully remote with expected occasional travel to their office in York and/or client sites throughout the UK.
On top of this, the salary for the role is paying up to �70,000.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, these clients can not offer sponsorship to those that will require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/