One of our top Gold Partner clients needs a NAV / Business Central Consultant. If you want to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner who will invest in you and your career then this is the change that you need. My Clients work in a variety of industries, has a range of projects in the pipeline and invest continuously in staff development. You will gain hands-on experience on a range of projects, differing in size, scale and scope. With a rousing pipeline of projects, there has never been a better time to join a Gold Partner.
This opportunity will make you a part of the best possible team, equipped with all the tools you need to deliver the best service and you'll receive constant support from management. This is a company who wants you to thrive - an opportunity to invest in your future.
Role and Responsibility
* Undertaking end-to-end implementations
* Liaise with clients and stakeholders
* Update project documentation regularly
* Gather customer requirements and provide functional solutions
Skills and Qualifications
* A proven track record of NAV / Business Central implementation
* Stakeholder management
* Finance qualifications or experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Seen multiple end-to-end implementations as a Consultant, Functional Analyst, Business Analyst or other relevant position.
* User-facing experience
* Paid holidays
* Competitive Salary (60,000 - depending on experience)
* Bonus scheme
* Work incentives
* Staff events
This role has remote working with occasional travel. For more information don't hesitate to get in touch 0191 338 7674 or email@example.com
You must be UK based to be eligable for this role - sponsorship is not offered.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities