Nigel Frank are currently client is a leading multinational insurance advisor, focused on delivering data driven solutions, with a focus on people, risks and capital. Wanting to achieve breakthroughs through the creation of innovative solutions, they are seeking a Cloud Engineer with a strong focus on Azure-focused DevOps. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the capabilities of Microsoft technologies, holding responsibility for designing and delivering cloud-based environments. In comparison to other consultant positions, this opportunity will allow you to stay considerably hands-on while remaining focused on customer engagements.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
* Overseeing, maintaining and monitoring enterprise-level infrastructure assets, supporting vPlace & vGrid within Azure public cloud
* Implement the appropriate infrastructure to cater toward business requirements
* Create and improve CI/CD pipelines to improve cost/time efficiency
* Automate and manage Citrix Virtual Desktop solutions
* Develop relevant Infrastructure as code utilising: ARM, Terraform and Pulumi
The opportunity is fully remote and is offering a salary of up to £70,000.
The skills that the client are looking for include:
* Strong experience in the following:
* Powershell, CLI, ARM templates, GitHub Actions / Azure DevOps Pipelines
* Good working knowledge of Azure Infrastructure, including:
* Networking (VPN, IP, DNS, Load Balancers, Firewalls, ExpressRoute etc.)
* Monitoring (Insights, Dashboards)
* PaaS Services (Web Apps, SQL)
* Security (Sentinel, Azure Defender, Service Principals, AD/ADDS/B2C)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women and individuals of other minorities are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/