I am working with on of the UK's leading public transport companies who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their team based in Central London. The organisation have invested significantly in their data function in the past 2 years with the aim for the business to make data-led decisions and generate in house data solutions. They are currently working to develop their product roadmap and further expand their data team. This team is the focal point for everything data related within the organisation and lead on projects to help predict future revenue, understand financial costs and pinch points and monitor operational activities. This is an exciting time to join the team and help shape the way that the organisation use their data moving forward.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Take ownership of any assigned data products including data model design, end-to-end data pipeline delivery, data quality monitoring and issue resolution
* Engage with stakeholders at multiple levels of the business to understand requirements and deliver the best possible data centred solutions
* Work with the team of Data Engineers to ensure they have the tools and infrastructure needed to do the job
* Develop and maintain ETL pipelines
This is a salaried role paying up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience. The role is a hybrid opportunity with 2 days working out of the organisation's office in Central London. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes holiday allowance, company pension scheme and many more.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
* Experiences with Data Warehousing and the methodologies behind it
* Commercial experience using the Azure Data Platform, with experience with Databricks, Data Factory, Synapse, Azure SQL Databases and Data Lakes all beneficial
* Experience handling and manipulating large data sets
* Experience creating, developing and maintaining ETL pipelines
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check