I'm looking for an experienced Power BI professional to join an online retail company in the North East of England - this is a hybrid role, where you'll spend 2 days a week in their Cramlington office with the wider Data team.
Reporting into the Head of Data, you will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of a suite of interactive Power BI reports and dashboards, aimed at delivering actionable insight to a range of business stakeholders to improve commercial decision-making, identify new opportunities, and fuel future growth.
They're also currently using Google Analytics, so any previous experience with this would be highly desirable, though not essential, as you'll also take responsibility for the effective use Google Analytics, including tag management and data integrity.
As such, we're looking for a Power BI enthusiast who also has strong commercial awareness, and who is keen to really help this business level-up and get maximum value from their data.
* Power BI - strong end-to-end Power BI development experience
* DAX & Power Query - good experience for data manipulation and transformation
* SQL - good experience for querying and analysis
* Google Analytics - any experience with this, preferably tag management, would be highly desirable but not essential
* Python - this is desirable, for data analysis and scripting, but not essential
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
* 22 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org