Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Finance Consultant - London - c�85K
Nigel Frank International have been appointed by a Global Microsoft Gold Partner to source a D365 F&O Finance consultant specialising in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and Profit & Loss Statement Modules to join their team. The role itself will be focused around configuration, creation of functional design documents and running workshops for different customers across a diverse industry portfolio.
The company is an international organisation looking to continue their growth in the UK and Irish market, following successful bids on a number of large projects. This creates a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ERP professional to join my client in their period of growth with further benefits including Microsoft Certifications and a detailed training program.
Roles & responsibilities:
* Delivering end-to-end implementations of Dynamics AX/365 F&O including design, testing and configuration.
* Creating functional requirements for applications on the ERP system.
* Leading application design and architecture components.
Skills & qualifications:
* Experienced in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 F&O implementations.
* Working knowledge of Finance and Accountancy Modules.
* Strong client relations and presentation skill set.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4678 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!