Azure Data Engineer
Are you a talented Azure Data Engineer looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing company? My client is putting a focus on their Business Intelligence and Cloud Technologies. My client is a Large, Retail organisation.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced technology-driven environment. This role will give you a great collaborative environment to learn and develop your skills.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Bringing in data from multiple sources and manipulating in a centralised database.
* Using real time Intelligence and Data exploration techniques.
* Create dimension models within Kimball methodology.
Also within the role, you will be exposed to the following:
* Working with new data feeds implementing ETL to cleanse upgrade data quality.
* Upskill Business Analysts to use the Azure Data Platform.
* Azure Data lakes, Azure Synapse
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* SQL - Write SQL queries to interrogate data, Building and developing stored procedures
* Azure Data Factory - Building pipelines with data flow, transforming, and modelling.
* Azure Data Lake - Transforming raw data.
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Power Automate
* Power Apps
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - up to £50,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Discounts with the organisation
* Health benefits
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid -1 day a month in the office
* Office Location - Lichfield, Staffordshire
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
Name: Jamie Pattinson
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376) Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.