Senior Developer - Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/ AX
Active requirement for an experienced Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/ AX developer who is looking to challenge themselves on a range of innovative new development projects, with a forward thinking, reputable Microsoft Partner. This interesting new role will see the successful candidate play a pivotal role in solution development, hands on X++/ .NET programming and technical design.
This role is HOME BASED, with very occasional travel to company office/ customer site.
Whats on offer
* A great basic salary up to £95,000 and an attractive company benefits scheme
* Opportunity to grow your experience on fresh Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations projects
* Role flexibility, with a focus on autonomy and no micro-management
* Exposure to latest D365 tech advancements first, with strong professional development offerings
* Hands on involvement in the end to end technical development life cycle - bespoke module development, system customisation
* X++/ .NET programming and code review
* Integration projects with third party solutions
* Key stakeholder engagement, and involvement in best practice review/ departmental improvement
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* A proven track record in the development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX software - preferably MS certified
* The ability to document technical requirements and draw up technical specifications for bespoke development
* Technical AX/ D365 programming skills - X++/ .NET
* Understanding of Azure Dev Ops infrastructure management, Power Platform and Lifecycle service portal
* Integration skills with external/ non MS solutions
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
D365/ DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE & OPERATIONS/ DYNAMICS AX/ Axapta/ X++/ .NET/ HOME BASED/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ OXFORD/ READING/ LEEDS/ BIRMINGHAM/ NEWCASTLE/ BRISTOL/ NOTTINGHAM/ STOKE/ DERBY/ EDINBURGH/ GLASGOW/ LEICESTER/ CAMBRIDGE/ NORWICH/ IPSWICH/ SOUTHAMPTON/ EXETER/ CARDIFF/ LIVERPOOL/ ABERDEEN