Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leader in the construction industry. The business have been operating for over 60 years' and they're an expert in their field. Due to growth, they're looking for a Power Platform Developer who can design and implement innovating solutions on Power Platform, Sharepoint Online and the Microsoft 365 Stack. There's also a great opportunity to start using Power BI Tools and Azure functions/logic apps.
* Opportunity to work on innovative technology
* Work within a stable environment - this business is financially backed by one of the world's largest asset managers
* Genuine collaborative environment - everyone has the opportunity to voice their opinions and put forward their own ideas. Their culture is built on trust and strong relationships.
* Experience with Microsoft 365 including Sharepoint and Teams
* Experience with Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate
* Experienced in using the Microsoft Sharepoint development toolkit and Dataverse
* Knowledge in Azure cloud-based technology such as Azure Functions, Web apps, Logic Apps.
* Sound experience using Azure DevOps for agile methodology and automated deployments.
* Scripting knowledge with Powershell advantageous
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn