Power BI Report Developer - Cambridgeshire - £45,000
A Cambridgeshire based insurance broker are looking for an experienced Power BI Report Developer to join their close-knit operations team. In this role you will be responsible for reporting across the business, ensuring that stakeholders are supplied with meaningful reports and dashboards.
You will report to the Operations Manager and you will take ownership of the organisations Power BI reporting suite. You will work closely with senior stakeholders from departments such as sales, finance, and compliance to establish reporting needs before transforming these into insightful reports.
This is a fantastic time to join a hugely successful organisation at a time where they have received significant investment. This is evident by the increased focus on data across the organisation who are utilising the latest Azure technologies!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Creation, development and delivery of insightful reports and dashboards within Power BI
* Working with stakeholders to establish reporting requirements and data strategies within the business.
* Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly reports are updated in line with organisation SLAs
This is a salaried role paying up to £45,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid role where you will be required to work in the organisation's office in Cambridgeshire on a weekly basis. There is also a company benefits package which includes -
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme - employer contribution up to 3 times your personal contribution
* 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Additional days leave as a wellbeing day
* Other healthcare, retail and leisure related benefits
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* Experience of report development within Power BI
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.