Power Platform Salesperson - Job Description
Nigel Frank International are proud to be partnering with one of the leading Microsoft Partners in the UK who are seeing exponential growth within their Power Platform team. The company themselves work across the M365 stack, particularly within SharePoint, Viva, Teams, Azure & Security to name a few, and are partnered with some huge enterprise clients which has resulted in a number of exciting projects.
This particular position will see you work across Power Platform and Dynamics 365, selling Microsoft Solutions to the companies impressive clientele. You will be tasked with generating new leads and identify opportunities to sell Microsoft Solutions to businesses and public sector organisations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create new and build upon existing client relationships, identifying opportunities to sell Microsoft solutions.
* Work alongside the technical teams to understand how to best advise clients and deliver a successful and well thought out service.
* Achieve sales targets set by the organisation to ensure high company growth.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
* Proven experience in liaising with new and existing clients within a sales environment.
* Self motivated and results driven mindset.
* Competitive salary with the opportunity to achieve double OTE.
* Gain training and support to gain Microsoft certifications.
* Remote working opportunity.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.