A growing software consultancy are looking for an experienced Google Analytics professional to join their team, where you'll be responsible for using Google Analytics to analyse the performance of digital services being delivered for their clients.
Please note that this role is largely remote, with occasional travel to client-site, your local office (being opened in Manchester soon), and their Newcastle HQ very occasionally for company events (expensed!).
You will work on long-term projects with their well-known clients, predominantly in the public sector. You'll be someone who is passionate about technology and developing performance measuring frameworks to track goals, user needs or KPIs to maximise efficiency and success!
In this role, you will monitor and measure the performance of client's services or products, to develop both short-term and long-term strategies for improvement, including the build of brand-new services.
You will collaborate with various teams including User Researchers and technical Development teams, to ensure that the digital service being built is meeting the users needs. You will define the metrics to measure the success of the service, and use Google Analytics to investigate e.g. you may pull in data from surveys, pick up on any issues or areas for improvement, draw insights and build visualisations in Google Data Studio to show this.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are committed to the continuous development of their staff, where you'll have the chance to work on really exciting projects at the forefront of technology!
* Significant experience using Google Analytics
* Experience designing and implementing a performance framework including KPIs for a service or product
* Experience collecting, collating, cleansing and interpreting data to derive actionable insight
* Experience visualising data using tools such as Data Studio (preferred), Power BI, Tableau or similar
* Awareness of Agile principles
* An understanding of the stages of product delivery
* Salary of between £45-70,000 depending on experience (hiring across various levels)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Life cover 4x salary
* Corporate rate health scheme
Interviews are already taking place, so please apply ASAP to be considered.